Sunday, March 16, 2014

Week 24: The Mysterious Case of a Missing Purple Pen

Well, they always say don't blame someone right away. So, my guess is that you probably just misplaced your purple pen or maybe you dropped it and forgot to pick it back up. Anyways, what kind of teacher only has one purple pen? What happens when this one runs out of ink? Also, what is so special about purple? Why not red or orange or yellow or green or blue or black or pink or brown or some other color? Why would anyone want your purple pen anyhow? Because if I were to steal a pen of yours, I would make sure it wasn't used, but I prefer pencil anyways so chances are I wouldn't steal a pen. I would say that if it was stolen it was just a pen so, you could probably go buy 50 others that look just like it. I know it's not the same, but if someone were to steal your pen why would you want it back? You have no idea what has happened to that pen in the hours that it hasn't been with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment