Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Week 7: Favorite movies!

I love motion pictures. I think it is crazy how in a second one scene can change the mood you are feeling instantly. My favorite comedy film that I have seen recently is Django. This movie is extremely funny at certain parts, for example when a group of KKK sympathizers stop halfway through a raid to complain about their masks. My favorite action movie is Django. There are many heads being blown up and limbs flying in just about every scene. My favorite war movie is Django. In the movie, they are fighting a war of freedom for Django's wife. My favorite independent movie is Sharks on Steroids. This is probably the best production from jmzulz and his band of freelancing actors/actresses.

4 comments:

  1. when i saw Django i didn't really see it as a comedy per say but yes it is funny at that part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Django, but it sounds...good:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh, yeah, you should probably see it, it is fantastic

      Delete