Friday, September 27, 2013

Week 6: Zombie Survival

If i were ever in a scary movie situation, I would probably just barricade myself in a room with lots of food and water and with only one door. But then, I would be faced with the dilemma of having no where to go to the bathroom. So, maybe i would just drive an RV around with guns galore and enough food for fifty thanksgiving feasts. I would invite anyone along as long as they
A. Won't scream hysterically
B. Won't eat all my food
and C. Aren't the mass murderer/villain
If i had to be in any scary movie, I would choose to be in a zombie movie because they are my favorite scary movies and there just seems something thrilling about smashing zombie heads. I'm assuming that because i am soo awesome, that i would be the hero and find the cure and would kill the zombie king with my bare hands.

10 comments:

  1. you are absolutely ridiculous, you know that I would just haaave to come along on your RV trip thingy, and that I would eat all your food. and scream louder than I ever have before. The zombie thing? I'm fine it, just don't get hurt.. i can't even be frieeends with a zombie.. and i don't want to be one, either.. hahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess i can make an exception for you, but i might have to tie a gag around you so that way you can't scream, or at least not as loud!

      Delete
  2. 50 Thanksgiving feasts, that's a lot of food. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes it is, but that's the point!!! That way i won't run out of food for a very long time.

      Delete
  3. with ur bathroom issue you could just dig a whole in the ground lol...idk if it wld work or how log it wld last though!... but thats a lot of food... and good luck killing the zombie king with ur bare hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I don't think i want to substitute a toilet for a hole. And I don't need luck, because I have mad zombie slaying skills.

      Delete
  4. Yup I would be on the trip as well but I would be the hero cause I'm better at everything than you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously you aren't, Did you even read my week 2 blog?

      Delete
    2. now now Ethan i understand your jealousy but I act like your better so you think your the best... your welcome

      Delete
    3. Well first of all, *you're and *you're and *you're. I rest my case

      Delete