Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 5: The Wizarding World of the Kingkiller Jackson

Well, if I could go anywhere from any of the books/movies that I've read or watched I would have a terrible time choosing because there are many different pros and cons that balance them all out almost evenly. For example, I would like to go to the setting in the Kingkiller Chronicles and I would try to get in to the University where one learns all sorts of neat magic, first aid, and crafting. And that only scratches the surface of what is offered there. Or, I would go to the setting of Harry Potter, but what if I'm still only a muggle? That's no fun. Or, another place I would go is Camp Half-Blood, the setting of Percy Jackson and the Olympians. But then again, I could just be the same as I am now. But, if I could go to any of these and be just like the main characters, I would use my wicked awesome powers/abilities to become stupid rich and use that money to build a mansion that on the outside looks like a castle. Where, I would invite Kanye and everyone I care about to live with me and we wouldn't have any problems because I already killed everyone evil on my quests where I flew a broom, waved a wand around, spoke the name of the wind, and locked the titans in Tartarus.

1 comment:

  1. interesting choices i thinks these would be cool places too!

    ReplyDelete