Friday, September 13, 2013

Week 2: The Most Interesting Man Alive

I would brag about myself, but I do everything well and would spend so much time on this one blog that I wouldn't have time to write any of my other blogs. I do everything so well, that they have started making new commercials for the most interesting man, starring myself as that man. The last one I was in, the script was.... well my contract won't let me tell you, so you will have to wait until it airs. I would give examples of what do, but I can't pick the best one, and since I can't pick the best one, I won't share any with you. Stay thirsty my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I feel like in a way you just didn't wanna be rude and brag lol!!! and alrighty I will be waiting for your commercial to air lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh no!! That is almost a true story!! and it doesnt air for an extremely long time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh Ethan you're so perfect! lol this was a good one.

    ReplyDelete