Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 3: Blood On The Leaves

I would recommend Blood On The Leaves by Kanye West to anyone that has a good taste in music...or however that phrase goes. But seriously, this is my favorite song at the moment. Well just about any song by Kanye is my favorite. My parents on the other hand, hate whenever I listen to his songs. The first question my mom asks whenever is a song comes on is "Is this Kanye?! CHANGE IT!!!" I guess we have different views on good music. Back to the song though, it's hard to listen to it and not go H.A.M. My favorite part is when the horns come on at 1:08. Once you listen to this song you will know what I am talking about. And to anyone that hasn't listened to his new album Yeezus at least once should probably do so immediately.

4 comments:

  1. Haha, that was funny about what your mom said. Lol. .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see how that could funny, but it gets extremely annoying! Trust me.

      Delete
  2. i will probably listen to it because i listen to a bunch of kanye west

    ReplyDelete