Friday, September 6, 2013

Week 1!

This school year kind of snuck up on me and slapped me in the face. For the last week of summer vacation, I had went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with Cody and his rents. I got back just last Friday and then there was the festival! So, I spent the next two days running around uptown. This whole time i wasn't thinking about school at all. Then, I had to go to church Sunday and that is when i finally figured out school was the following day. I didn't even have school supplies! So, i begged my sister to take me to Walmart so i could get the essentials I needed for the fist week. But, over all i like just about all my classes, except Driver's Ed. It is absolutely the most boring class i have ever been in. The only good thing about it is when Mr. Davis tells us crazy stories of his accidents and other things.

4 comments:

  1. I thought it was funny when he told us the stories of people crashing the drivers ed car last year. It gets better when you get to start driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Drivers Ed. is really boring.... but yolo we'll be driving before you even know it! Also did it hurt when school slapped you in the face??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, school slapped me so hard, it left a hand print.

      Delete