Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week 4: I Now Need To See a Psychiatrist

Well I couldn't think of any Urban Legends off the top of my head, so I Google searched for some. The first link I clicked on wasn't even urban legends, but the on the second at the very top there was an add for child psychiatry, and now after reading all ten of their legends, I understand why. It probably doesn't help that my room is in the basement, but anyways here goes..... There once was a little girl who lived in Scotland. She grew very depressed for reasons unknown and one day she had decided to end her life. Later that evening, her family had discovered her body. I'm assuming after this that they proceeded in the normal way a family would act, but the story didn't specify. Then, a few days later the rest of her family was found dead, their limbs torn from their bodies. Now, this legend is known as White Death, and it goes that as you hear/learn about the legend the ghost of this girl will come to your door and knock on it. Each knock supposedly grows in volume until you answer it, where she will kill you so no one else will hear her legend. .......I thought this urban legend thrilled me the most, probably because I have a door in my room leading outside that will not lock. I swear I just heard a knocking noise too........

No comments:

Post a Comment