Friday, May 16, 2014

Week 29: Egac Salohcin

Well, if Nicholas Cage showed up to school, first I would make him autograph everything i had with me. Then, I would ask him to repeat whatever he just said because I would be in too much shock to comprehend the first time. Finally, when I realize that he is asking me to go on a treasure hunt with him I would go home and get all of my treasure hunting gear. I would agree to help him, only if he would let me drive and since he needs my help of course he would let me. Then, since I'm so amazing I would look at his map and take us directly to the hidden treasure and if he didn't give me half the treasure I would hog tie him and put him in the empty treasure chest and bury him.

4 comments:

  1. get me his autograph while ur at it...who cares who drives lol it would just be fun..so youd kill him lol thats a great way to end things

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would want to drive also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. best idea ever to get his autograph

    ReplyDelete
  4. He isn't even funny silly goose. I hate Nicholas Cage

    ReplyDelete