Wednesday, December 4, 2013

La Semaine 13: Bon Nourriture

I was looking forward to, not a specific dish of food, but the endless amount of food that would be available. Sadly, at least a hundred of my so called "relatives" (I say that because I don't even know half of those people. They are like cousins of cousins and great great aunts and one time a homeless man even came)  show up to my Thanksgiving feast and they make my line for seconds and thirds even longer than it needs to be. Luckily this year, I was at the beginning of the line and was able to get the best choices. Then, I just munched on desserts until, the dinner line died down enough to get the leftovers. I would have to say that my favorite item was this cinnamony bread cream cheese desert thing. It tasted a lot better than my description made it sound.

1 comment: