Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Week 14: Rerum concordia discors

If my up was suddenly down, and down was up, I would feel like I touched the frog from "Raconte-Moi Une Histoire" by M83. I say this because that song is absolutely insane. When I listen to the lyrics, I wonder if the world tastes as good as it looks when "everything looks like a giant cupcake," but my point being, that it would be very strange trying live in a world where up was down and vice versa. First of all, I would have to deal with the fact that if I ever wanted to go outside again I would either need a leash or to be strapped in everything upside down. The complications that would come with that are incredible! Cars would have to be manufactured differently just for my safety and that's just the beginning. I mean, they could just seatbelt me in the right way, but sooner or later, I would lose consciousness from all the blood rushing to my head. Then, at the hospital, there would need to be an anti-gravity chamber so the nurses and doctors could actually reach me. I think, that if this were to happen, I would just be forced to live in my room for the rest of my life. Hopefully, my friends would come visit and my parents would bring me food because if not I would die either from loneliness or starvation, which I hope to never die from either one.

2 comments:

  1. Finding a secret door would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never be able to go very long without food I love it to much

    ReplyDelete